This procedure is ideal for clients who desire a fuller, more symmetric brow with a natural looking result. A tool is used to apply pigment into the superficial layers of the skin to mimic the look of individual eyebrow hairs. For optimal results, a touch up or perfecting session is required between 6-8 weeks following the original session. Once the final touch up is completed, your new eyebrows will last 12-18 months depending on skin type and lifestyle.
Brows Shaded is a technique used for permanent makeup on your brows. Also known as powder brows, it gives off the appearance of a makeup look such as using a brow butter or brow pencil daily. This procedure, after your perfection touch up, should last 3-5 years before needing a refresher touch up.
Eyeliner can range from a thin line, deposited between individual eyelashes, along the lash line (eyelash enhancement), to a thick and bold cat eye, or to a thin line just above and below the natural lash line. A thorough consultation will be done prior to the service to achieve desired results.
This procedure is done by depositing pigment into the top layer of the lips permanently coloring and filling in the lips with color. Pigments range from many natural shades. Permanent full lip color or ombré lips can be done which creates a beautiful ombre or lip stain affect.
|Eyeliner top or bottom||$275|
|Eyeliner Top and Bottom||$375|
*This service is for any perfections needing to be made 6 weeks after your initial appointment
|Refresher Touch Up||$225|
*This service is offered if you’re in need of a refresher touch-up after having your permanent cosmetics done with us.
*Refresher only valid for previous clients. If you are a new permanent cosmetics client with us, please book an initial appointment.
PERMANENT MAKEUP AFTERCARE:
- Apply Aquaphor sparingly twice a day for seven days following the procedure, using a clean cotton swab; not your fingertips.
- Do not rub or pick at the epithelial crust; allow it to flake off on its own. There should be absolutely no scrubbing, no cleansing creams or chemicals. Gently cleanse the cosmetic area with a mild antibacterial soap. You may rinse with water and lightly pat the area dry. Do not expose the treated area to full pressure of the water in the shower.
- Do not soak the treated area in a bath, swimming pool or hot tub. Do not swim in fresh, salt or chlorinated pool water.
- Do not expose the treated area to the sun.
- Use a total sun block after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment color.
- Do not use mascara or eyelash curler for seven days’ post procedure. When you resume, use purchase a new tube, the old tube may have bacteria in it.
- You cannot give blood for 1 year following your procedure (per American Red Cross).
- Use sterile bandages and dressings when necessary. (Areola and Camouflage procedures cannot be guaranteed. These are experimental procedures.)
- Apply antibiotic ointment or cream. Please notify your artist before using. No water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on the treated area for 10 days for Micro Stroke Brows.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.