Long lashes are always in style, choose from our lash extension services and get beautiful lashes for every season of life.
Our classic lash extensions are perfect for the first-timer who wants to increase their lash length and volume but still wants a subtle natural look. They add glam and drama to your lashes, and save you major time getting ready in the morning! Your lash artist will apply a single lash extension per natural lash, allowing you to look better than ever. Results are dependent on each client's length and strength of their natural lashes.
THE VOLUME LASH:
Volume lash extensions are the most popular choice for clients today, as they give you all the glam and striking bold beauty. This service will make your eyelashes look dense, full, and fluffy without the hassle of having to wear false eyelashes. This style can be customized to your desired look, as your artist can tailor the lashes specifically for you. Say goodbye to sparse damaged lashes and hello to beautiful with the Volume Lash extensions!
LASH LIFT AND TINT:
A Lash Lift and Tint treatment is one of our most popular, as it keeps your lashes curled and dyed for six to eight weeks. It gives you the look of mascara 24/7 and saves you the pain of applying mascara in the morning. This treatment improves the look of your own natural lashes and will make you look like a goddess any time of day!
At Branded Beauty Bar, our stylists and estheticians work on a Level System. Their demand for time determines their pricing and level. All of the services listed here are the starting prices. For a more comprehensive idea for your investment, a complimentary consultation is recommended.
|Full Set of Classic Eyelash Extensions||$158+|
Full Set of Volume Eyelash Extensions
|Classic Eyelash Extension Fill||$56+|
|Volume Eyelash Extension Fill||$76+|
*Within 2-3 weeks of your previous fill or full set
*We do not perform touch-ups on the work of others outside of our salon without a consultation
|Eyelash Lift & Tint||$83+|
|Eyelash Extension Removal||$17|
Do eyelash extensions hurt?As long as a reputable and properly trained lash artist is applying the extensions, lash extensions are not painful. The cause of pain or discomfort during an eyelash appointment is usually due to a poor application of the extensions.
Can I get my lash extensions wet?We only recommend keeping your eye area dry for 3 hours after your lash appointment. You should be cleaning your lash extensions daily with Lash Wash and warm water. In fact, doing this will help prolong your lash extensions!
Will eyelash extensions make my real eyelashes fall out?Lash extensions should not make your natural lashes fall out any faster than they would on their own. Like all hairs on the body, your lashes follow a growth cycle. Most people don't notice their natural lashes shedding, because the lashes are so small and fine, but with lash extensions it is easier to notice as they are much larger than natural lashes. Lash extensions should not damage the natural lash if applied correctly.
How often do I need to come back for eyelash fills?We recommend 2-3 week fills for your lash extensions in order to maintain your lash look. This allows time to remove and replace any extensions that may have grown out or shed in between fill appointments.
LASH EXTENSIONS AFTERCARE :
The beauty of eyelash extensions is they are fairly maintenance free. There is not a whole lot needing to be done in order to facilitate their upkeep. They are designed to enhance your eyes and add a thicker, fuller look to the eyelashes. If you follow a few simple rules, you will be able to easily maintain your lash extensions and keep them longer. With proper attention, you can enjoy them indefinitely!
- Cleanse the lash extensions daily to maintain a healthy lash line & refill the extensions every two to three weeks.
- Do not swim or have a facial/spray tan a few hours after your lash appointment. You can still rinse them right away but make sure you pat them dry and air dry before combing them.
- Avoid swimming, hot yoga or sauna for 24 hours then after is fine
- Do not rub your eyes or tug at the extensions.
- Oil-based products are not recommended to use around the eye area or on the lash extensions.
- Brush your lashes with an eyelash brush daily.
- Be careful of what other beauty products you use (no waterproof liners or mascara) Instead, use lash extension safe mascara and eyeliner.
- Book a fill after your initial set.
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE :
- No hot water or steam around lashes for 24 hours.
- Do not use any shampoo, make-up, un-approved conditioners, un-approved make-up removers, creams or eye serums for 24 hours .
- Hands off! Avoid rubbing or playing with your lashes.
- Avoid sleeping on your face or lashes within 48 hours of completed service. This can negatively affect your lift shape.