CLASSIC LASH EXTENSIONS:
Classic lashes are great if you are a first timer. They will add a little glam by giving you an enhanced “mascara” look. Your artist will apply one lash extension per one natural lash, so your results will vary depending on the length & strength of your natural lashes.
HYBRID LASH EXTENSIONS:
Hybrid lashes are a combination of classic & volume lash extensions. These lashes will give you a more dense & textured look by adding fullness. The best part about hybrid lashes are they can easily achieve an array of styles. Your artist can tailor the lashes from a natural to dramatic look. Lash results will vary depending on the length & strength of your natural lashes.
VOLUME LASH EXTENSIONS:
Volume lashes are the most desired lash look today. By adding EXTRA glam, your lashes will have a full & fluffy look. Your artist can easily customize any look you desire with this style, depending on the length & strength of your natural lashes. Volume lashes are also lash magic if your lashes are sparse or were previously damaged.
LASH LIFT & TINT:
A Lash Lift is a treatment that semi-permanently curls your eye lashes and gives the appearance of having mascara on 24/7 without the need of mascara. It is a great, way to achieve a noticeable difference in your own natural lashes!
At Branded Beauty Bar, our stylists and estheticians work on a Level System. Their demand for time determines their pricing and level. All of the services listed here are the starting prices. For a more comprehensive idea for your investment, a complimentary consultation is recommended.
|Full Set of Classic Eyelash Extensions||$153+|
Full Set of Hybrid Eyelash Extensions
Full Set of Volume Eyelash Extensions
|Classic Eyelash Extension Fill||$56+|
Hybrid Eyelash Extension Fill
|Volume Eyelash Extension Fill||$76+|
*Within 2-3 weeks of your previous fill or full set
*We do not perform touch-ups on the work of others outside of our salon without a consultation
|Eyelash Lift & Tint||$83+|
|Eyelash Extension Removal||$17|
Do eyelash extensions hurt?As long as a reputable and properly trained lash artist is applying the extensions, lash extensions are not painful. The cause of pain or discomfort during an eyelash appointment is usually due to a poor application of the extensions.
Can I get my lash extensions wet?We only recommend keeping your eye area dry for 3 hours after your lash appointment. You should be cleaning your lash extensions daily with Lash Wash and warm water. In fact, doing this will help prolong your lash extensions!
Will eyelash extensions make my real eyelashes fall out?Lash extensions should not make your natural lashes fall out any faster than they would on their own. Like all hairs on the body, your lashes follow a growth cycle. Most people don't notice their natural lashes shedding, because the lashes are so small and fine, but with lash extensions it is easier to notice as they are much larger than natural lashes. Lash extensions should not damage the natural lash if applied correctly.
How often do I need to come back for eyelash fills?We recommend 2-3 week fills for your lash extensions in order to maintain your lash look. This allows time to remove and replace any extensions that may have grown out or shed in between fill appointments.
LASH EXTENSIONS AFTERCARE :
The beauty of eyelash extensions is they are fairly maintenance free. There is not a whole lot needing to be done in order to facilitate their upkeep. They are designed to enhance your eyes and add a thicker, fuller look to the eyelashes. If you follow a few simple rules, you will be able to easily maintain your lash extensions and keep them longer. With proper attention, you can enjoy them indefinitely!
- Cleanse the lash extensions daily to maintain a healthy lash line & refill the extensions every two to three weeks.
- Do not swim or have a facial/spray tan a few hours after your lash appointment. You can still rinse them right away but make sure you pat them dry and air dry before combing them.
- Avoid swimming, hot yoga or sauna for 24 hours then after is fine
- Do not rub your eyes or tug at the extensions.
- Oil-based products are not recommended to use around the eye area or on the lash extensions.
- Brush your lashes with an eyelash brush daily.
- Be careful of what other beauty products you use (no waterproof liners or mascara) Instead, use lash extension safe mascara and eyeliner.
- Book a fill after your initial set.
LASH LIFT AFTERCARE :
- No hot water or steam around lashes for 24 hours.
- Do not use any shampoo, make-up, un-approved conditioners, un-approved make-up removers, creams or eye serums for 24 hours .
- Hands off! Avoid rubbing or playing with your lashes.
- Avoid sleeping on your face or lashes within 48 hours of completed service. This can negatively affect your lift shape.